What are cookies?
Cookies are fragments of text thanks to which the web server stores information on the browser to be used again during the same visit to the site or at a later date. In the former case, they are referred to as session cookies. In the latter, they are referred to as persistent cookies.
When you visit a website, you may receive cookies from both the site itself as well as from sites managed by other organisations.
Technical cookies are important for the functioning of certain specific sections of the website.
Technical cookies are used and sent except where the user has disabled them using the procedure described hereinunder.
As regards this, you need to know that disabling one or more cookies could
compromise the correct functioning of one or more pages of the site.
Profiling cookies on the other hand are necessary to create user profiles to send advertising messages in keeping with the preferences and aptitudes expressed by the person browsing through the various pages of the site. This site does not use this type of cookies sent by their own domain.
As regards third-party cookies below are the web addresses where you can consult the various information notices and respective methods concerning third-party cookie management:
• Facebook information notice: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
• Twitter information notice: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
• Linkedin information notice: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
To disable Google Analytics, please refer to the link below:
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
• Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
• Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
• Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
Further details on third-party cookies and how to disable them can be found on the website:
We design and build tomorrows cycling. Since 1959 we have always been a step ahead, thanks to the use of innovative technologies, with a well fixed idea: EVOLVE, starting from a priceless heritage that is our experience and passion for beautiful things.